If you want to know how care coordination can help patients, we have plenty of Heart of CareSync stories to share with you that illustrate the difference it can make. This is just one of them.
One of our Health Assistants was checking in on a member with a care call and her daughter mentioned they needed a ramp installed in order to allow her mother to stay in her home and out of a nursing home.
The Health Assistant called the member’s local Council on Aging to inquire about a volunteer ramp building program they had and gave them the member’s information.
Within three days, 14 volunteers came to the house and built the member a ramp! The daughter expressed her gratitude and said her mother absolutely loves it and she is so thankful that we would take the time to look into making that happen.
That’s Just One Example of How Care Coordination Can Help Patients
- Turn your instructions into action items. We reach out to your patients and help ensure care plan adherence and medication adherence. We follow your preferences and protocols and help patients follow through on your plan of care so they can achieve the best possible health.
- Remove barriers to patient care. Just as this Heart of CareSync story illustrates, we work hard to identify and remove any roadblocks that get in the way of patients achieving their healthcare goals and having healthcare independence for as long as possible.
- Get information into the right hands at the right time. We help ensure specialists have the information they need to take the best care of your patient and that you get data back from the specialist. Plus, we work with the patient to get valuable between-visit healthcare data and supply it to you in the format you want.
When Care Coordination Is Done Right, What’s Included?
With CareSync, your patients get:
- An advocate for their health, guiding them through each step of their prescribed plan of care
- 24/7/365 telephone and online access to clinical Health Assistants ready to serve
- Membership in the Caresync Pharmacy Discount Program for savings of up to 70% on common medications
- The benefits of mobile health apps, like an easy-to-use web, iOS and Android app for accessing, inputting, and sharing health information, including free family and caregiver access
- Access to special programs, discounts, and other helpful healthcare resources
- The best chance at a better quality of life because we help them improve their health, retain independence, avoid duplicate tests, and have fewer ER visits and hospital admissions