View and Filter the Meaningful Use Report by Provider or Month to view patient engagement stats.
Access the CCM Report:
- Log into CareSync Pro
- Select "Meaningful Use" from the left panel
Filter to get the Desired Data:Filter to find the desired data, then select Run Report. Filters available:
- Providers. Choose a provider to see that provider's patients. This report must be viewed by individual Provider; there is no Select All option.
- Time Frame allows selection by month.
- Enter the number of Qualified Patients for that provider to get accurate results. The Qualified Patients number is the same number used for Meaningful Use measurements.
View & Share the Report:
- View & Share gives a Print Preview of the report with a list of all the patients included in the report, as required by the MU2 guidelines. From there, you can Download a PDF version of the report, or Print.
- Click the back arrow in the report, not your browser's back button, to return to the Meaningful Use reports page.
Platforms Available: Pro features are available on the web. Current and one prior version of each browser is supported.
Need Help? Contact the CareSync Support Team at 813-658-3741, send us a note using the Contact option on the top right of your screen, or talk to us right now with the Chat With Us bottom on the bottom right corner of your screen.