View and Filter the Chronic Care Management Report by Provider or Month, find current timer counts, and quickly access the patient's current Care Reports.
Access the CCM Report:
- Log into CareSync Pro
- Select "CCM Reports" from the left panel
Filter to get the Desired Data:Filter to find the desired data, then select Run Report. Filters available:
- Providers defaults to All. Choose a provider to see that provider's patients, or leave it at the Select option for all providers.
- Time Frame allows selection by month.
- Billing Status filters Billable or Non-billable patients.
- Patient Name fields allow filtering down to specific patients.
View Patient Information:
- Status indicates whether the patient was billable or non-billable in a previous month.
- Preview is a quick link to a patient's Care Reports. Remember to use the back arrow in the report, not your browser's back button, to return to the patient's main page. Click on the CCM Reports button to return to the CCM Report.
- The Minutes column shows the minutes performed to date for the current month and total minutes for prior month.
View & Share the Report:
- View & Share gives Print Preview, then Print options. Remember to use the back arrow in the report, not your browser's back button, to return to the CCM Reports page.
- CSV is a version of the displayed report that can be viewed in Excel and imported into other programs.
Platforms Available: Pro features are available on the web. Current and one prior version of each browser is supported.
Need Help? Contact the CareSync Support Team at 813-658-3741, send us a note using the Contact option on the top right of your screen, or talk to us right now with the Chat With Us bottom on the bottom right corner of your screen.